Date(s) - 05/05/2023 - 05/07/2023
Lewis and Clark County Fairgrounds
The Annual Grotto Meeting (AGM) of the Northern Rocky Mountain Grotto is a presentation focused event that showcases the projects and accomplishments of NRMG members here in Montana and around the world. The most important part of this event is the annual business meeting that is held during the event and by showing up you can help shape the future of the NRMG!
**You must create a NEW ACCOUNT to register (NOT your NRMG login, it is handled by a third party system).***
**Problems? Did you create a NEW ACCOUNT to register?**
|Registration Type||At Door||At Door SUNDAY ONLY|
|Sponsor||$65 (if stock is available)||N/A|
|Child (Under 10)||Free with parent badge||Free with parent badge|
- Registration Levels
- Attendee – Basic attendance to the event
- Sponsor – Includes your attendance to the event, NRMG t-shirt, NRMG 5L dry bag, NRMG bottle opener, NRMG safety whistle, and it helps support the grotto! This tier will have limited stock and is expected to sell out.
- Tent/Car/RV (no hookups) (Tent $15/Car $15/RV $20 per night, per shelter (not per person))
- RV with hookups: book directly with the fairgrounds. These sites are not immediately next to our camping area
Business Meeting Agenda
Please note you must be 16 years or older and have a registration account to volunteer.
- Recruits are unproven people we haven’t worked with yet or people that only want to work a few hours during the event.
- Recruits at 4 hours will earn a special thank you gift.
- Recruits at 8 hours will earn a special thank you gift and a 10% discount at the grotto store
- Staff are trusted people that put in many hours and can be called upon to make sure the event runs smoothly
- Staff at 12 hours will earn a special thank you gift, 10% off at the grotto store, and a free upgrade to a sponsor level badge.
Expand below for details about different departments for volunteering at AGM!
We will have openings for a very limited number of vendor tables. Tables are $15 for the length of the event (Table fee can be waived if you submit an item(s) into the silent auction). To sign up for a vendor table please put in an application via our registration system.
Streaming and Videos
All of the presentations will be streamed online via the NRMG’s YouTube account. After the event, presentations will be uploaded to the YouTube channel.
We will accept a wide variety of items for the auction. However we do request that you do not submit items that are very fragile as it can be difficult for the winner of the item to transport it home. We also do not accept any used gear that is a soft life supporting item except if it is obvious that it is a historical gear item that is a memento and not to be used for actual caving (EX: harnesses, webbings, slings). Used metal gear items that are life supporting will be sold as is with no liability and will only be accepted on a case by case basis.
For people that select to not have 100% of the sale of the item go to the NRMG a check will be made out and mailed to you in the weeks after the event.
NOTE: It is not required to fill out the submission form before the event to put your item into the auction. You may bring your item to AGM and fill out the form at the event. It is very helpful if you do fill out the form ahead of time so we can have your items paperwork ready ahead of time however.
Current Accepted Items Pledged
Regular tier registrations are fully refundable up to midnight two days before the event. Because sponsor tier registrations involve ordering custom products, refunds are only available if requested by midnight three weeks before the event. After this time no full refunds will be possible and items must be picked up at the event or forfeited. Sponsor tier registrations after this deadline will only be eligible for a refund of the amount of a regular tier registration until the same deadline of that regular tier. Camping tags are fully refundable until you check in at the event. Refunds may not be processed immediately, but will be processed based on when they were received via the registration system or email. No refunds are possible for registrations made at the event. For any questions about this policy or extenuating circumstances please contact us and we can talk about alternative options by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
AGM 2023 regular tier refunds must be requested by 12:00 AM May 3, 2023.
AGM 2023 sponsor tier refunds must be requested by 12:00 AM April 14, 2023.
All refund requests must be submitted through our registration system at reg.nrmg.org.
Please wait, loading attendee list ...